The waffles are very easy to prepare, That’s why you can try this recipe about how to make healthy vegan waffles for breakfast, it has few ingredients, cooks very quickly and the flavor can be varied according to what you put as a topping.
When cooking it, the shape of the extruded grid ensures the cooking of the dough. This recipe is a version without animal protein, that is, they are vegan waffles, you give them the flavor you want, you only need 4 ingredients.
US waffles and other waffles are very similar in taste, texture and appearance, but they are not exactly the same product. While the former come from the United States, waffles are one of the typical Belgian pastry products.
4 ingredients recipe: How to make healthy vegan waffles for breakfast
Banana, oatmeal, which you can easily make yourself in a blender, coconut sugar, which can also be replaced with another, and vegetable milk, which you can change for water.
You will need a waffle maker so you can get the perfect texture, toasty on the outside and fluffy on the inside.
How to prepare waffles step by step
- Cuisine: US
- Type: breakfast
- Recipe Yield: 6 servings
- Calories: 195 calories
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 7 minutes
- Total Time: 12 minutes
- 2½ cups oatmeal
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 banana
- Add all the ingredients to the blender and blend for 1 minute.
- Heat the waffle maker and spray a little oil.
- Pour the batter into the waffle maker with the help of a spoon and cook for about 7 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite toppings. Fruits, chocolate, or whatever you prefer.
- Each waffle maker is different, so cooking times may vary.
- The amount of batter you need to add depends on the size and shape of your waffle maker.
- If you want perfect waffles and totally you have to spread the dough with a spoon to fill more or
- less the entire surface.
- If you don’t use all the dough, you can keep it in the fridge, but when you take it out it will thicken,
- it’s normal, just add a little more milk or water. You can keep it for about 2 days.
- Instead of coconut sugar you can use any other healthy sugar or sweetener (avoid refined ones).