Salads with lentils are wonderful, all of them, always, and if it is a lentil salad with quinoa, even better, so we invite you to try How to prepare lentil salad with quinoa.
And that is what this recipe is about, we are going to explain how to make this delicious salad, which is very healthy, it will leave you very satisfied and it will make you feel wonderful.
Important: to make this dish you will need previously cooked lentils, either you prepared them yourself (preferably) or you bought them at the supermarket.
Vegan recipe: How to prepare lentil salad with quinoa
How to prepare lentil salad with quinoa
If you are looking for a vegan dish or healthy salad discover how to prepare lentil salad with quinoa in a few steps
Keywords: Vegan salad
Recipe Yield: 2 servings
Preparation Time: 5M
Cooking Time: 10M
Total Time: 15M
- 250 gr of cooked lentils
- 70 grams of quinoa
- 30 gr of peeled almonds
- The juice of ½ lemon
- Extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Salt to taste
- Some fresh parsley leaves
Preparing the salad:
- Cook the quinoa in a small pot of water. Let it boil for about 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and put it in a colander.
- On the other hand you must have the lentils previously ready. Then pass them through a little fresh water in a strainer and then put them, well drained, in a salad bowl.
- Also put the drained quinoa in the salad bowl.
- Crush the almonds to your liking and combine them with the lentils and quinoa.
- Add salt to taste, lemon juice and a good splash of olive oil, also to taste.
- Chop several parsley leaves very very small and put them also in the container with the other ingredients.
- Mix everything very well and put it in the refrigerator for a while.
- Ready, you already have a delicious and nutritious salad.
What to serve with this salad
- This is a healthy and powerful recipe that you can eat alone for dinner, for example.
- But of course you can accompany it with a thousand options from a small portion of white rice or brown rice or some steamed vegetables, always to continue in the very healthy wave.
- Then you can also use it as a companion to other foods, be it chicken, fish or meat.
- You can also eat a soup or vegetable cream as a first course and this salad as a second course.