Omega 3 is of vital importance in the diet, when we are no longer 16-year-olds. These fatty acids have their function in the body, and it is necessary that the body can regenerate itself with the appropriate vitamins.
When you were 16 years old, we didn’t use to worry about how food could affect us in the long term, we could stay up all night and the next day go to class as if nothing had happened, but age does not pass in vain.
As we grow older, it is necessary to consume more vitamins, so that the body can perform properly. One of the favorite ingredients in many of the pediatric supplements was omega 3.
5 benefits of consuming Omega 3
Before saying the benefits, it is important that you know that there are three types of Omega, alpha linoleic acid (ALA), eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). The ALA is the flax from the seeds and on the contrary the EPA / DHA are all the fatty fish.
- Reduce blood pressure and prevent arrhythmias and sudden death, thus taking care of your heart health.
- Helps reduce the response of asthmatics to allergenic stimuli.
- Its regular consumption helps prevent breast, prostate and colon cancer.
- Recent research showed that it has positive effects on patients with depression and bipolar disorder.
- Protects cells from degenerative diseases.